If you want to feel a real sense of belonging in the AA community, or need to get out of your own stuff, here are some current service opportunities and the people you need to contact to volunteer:
- VOLUNTEERS FOR CENTRAL OFFICE NEEDED! Please call 423-499-6003 for details!
- Gratitude Times: Share your Experience, Strength and Hope: Please send your short stories, funnies overheard at meetings, or articles to the editor at email@example.com.
For a digital subscription (email delivery), email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be put on the distribution list. Paper copies are only $10/year. Stop in to Central Office and fill out a subscription form.
- If interested in becoming involved with one of the Standing Committees, contact your DCM or Central Office for ways to volunteer.
- Standing Committees Include:
- Cooperation With the Professional Community
- Public Information